Sunday 15 March 2015

Vintage wooden rocking doll cradle crip cot bed

I was at Zurich flee market at Havetia Platz on Saturday. The market was so busy and there were many things to look for. Then I found this piece mixed up with other stuffs. I had to make a tough bargain with the seller because I could not speak German and she could not speak English . So we ended up with hand language and mobile phone for an agreed price.

Well it might look normal for people who don't get crazy on vintage item but I can see how beautiful this piece. It looks amazing with how it is made. It is a local handmade and I believe it is not a mass product. The brown colour and the snow flake pattern decorates all around.

It can be use for keeping small things such as a business card, small items etc.

You can love it or hate it, :-)

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/225936115/vintage-wooden-doll-rocking-bed-rocking?ref=shop_home_active_3

Please help me to promote my Facebook shop by click like at

https://www.facebook.com/vintageantique4u






No comments:

Post a Comment